Effective Memorization trick for words

If you have a good sense of imagination then you are in for a treat....memorizing words is extremely easy if you put it into a story... Let me take you through a list of 20 words that I had to memorize and it has been fifteen days since I saw the list and I still remember the words... The underlined words in the following paragraph indicates the words that I had to memorize:
I took a pen and then took a cauliflower and scribbled the word wine on it. To dot the i in the word wine I jammed my key into the cauliflower. After this I took the cauliflower with me and went to a big dark auditorium where I was carrying a torch. I went on the stage and then I made a wish into the microphone present there for a tent. The tent that appeared had a massive needle through it. I touched the needle with my finger which had a massive diamond studded ring. After which I opened the tent and saw a massive massaging chair with a coffee filled glass in it and a sieve on top of it. A telephone started ringing and I picked up the telephone and heard a voice on the other end asking for assistance in pushing a bullock cart.
Now I could probably remember these words for days because of the manner in which I have corelated them. I am currently trying to apply the same in terms of technical matter as well as quantitative aptitude. Let's see how far my experimentation with memorization will go along these varying perspectives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Load Data into Azure DW using C# in an SSIS script task

Branding your SharePoint site in a super fast way - Emgage

Power BI To Embed Or Not To Embed