Reality vs Virtual Reality

Reality is that what lies ahead of you and is in plain sight of everyone to see. Virtual Reality is something that you visualize and would like to establish as reality. I seem to have a problem distinguishing between the two nowadays. My mind seem to be captivated more towards Virtual Reality then Reality. This is a problem with most dreamers. We dreamers believe in escapism rather than reality. I seem to have these weird dreams nowadys. I believe that I am a greater personality than what I am currently existing as. Is this some split personality problem which might lead to serious repercussions later??? I believe not (or atleast I pray that this will never happen). I just seem to be rambling on about this but let me ask you all a question --> Dont you wish you existed in your dreams rather than reality?? Ponder over this with a head with no worries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Branding your SharePoint site in a super fast way - Emgage

Load Data into Azure DW using C# in an SSIS script task

Power BI To Embed Or Not To Embed